Your Privacy is Important to Us
Information We Collect
We collect information that you knowingly provide us when using our services or participating in promotions. We also gather information automatically from your devices when accessing our products and services.
We may ask for the following personal information:
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/mailing address
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason to do so. We will only collect reasonably necessary information to provide you our services.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Enter competitions, contests, sweepstakes, or surveys
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or similar technologies
- Mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes:
- Contacting and communicating with you
- Conducting analytics, market research, and business development
- Internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- Running competitions, sweepstakes, or promotions
Please note that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
While we take commercially acceptable measures to protect your personal information, no electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. We will comply with applicable laws in the event of a data breach.
Retention of Personal Information
We do not aim our products or services at children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about them.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- Our parent, subsidiary, or affiliate companies
- Third-party service providers to enable them to provide their services to us
- Our employees, contractors, and related entities
- Our agents, business partners, sponsors, or promoters of competitions, sweepstakes, or promotions we run
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
You have the right to withhold personal information, but it may affect your experience on our website. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. You can request details of your personal information held by us.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites not operated by us, and we cannot accept responsibility for their privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy